Posted November 6, 2020
In anticipation of upcoming growth, Birchwood Toyota is ready to grow and add a new Sales Consultant to the team.
This position requires a high performing sales professional with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. A willingness and commitment to growth and development is essential.
What can Birchwood Toyota offer you?
- 80% of Management roles are filled internally
- Unlimited income potential and industry-leading benefits, fully paid
- Extraordinary in-house and factory training
- A respectful and challenging workplace
- The Sales Consultant role offers non-traditional retail hours. All consultants work one evening during the week (Mondays or Tuesdays) as well as every Saturday. The dealership is closed Sundays. This is Ideal for sales driven professionals looking for work life balance while managing a successful sales career.
- Recognized at one of Manitoba’s Top 30 Employers in 2019
Essential Skills / Details
What you bring to the role:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed
- Self-motivation and a passion for customer service
- Sensitivity toward customers and a strong interest in exceeding their expectations
- Respect, honesty and integrity
- Prior sales experience in (but not limited to): serving and hospitality, electronics sales, furniture sales, real estate, insurance or pharmaceutical sales is considered an asset but not necessary.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation to work is required.
- Sales is not your typical Monday to Friday job, customer satisfaction is your number one priority. The role is a full time position and includes working one evening per week (Monday or Tuesday) until 9 P.M and every Saturday 8:30AM - 6:00PM.
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.